Mini & Other Stories Haul

20:33


Popped into one of my all time favourite stores recently, if you have been following for a while you will have seen many hauls from & Other stories, this one is no different, but anyway...

They have new Lipblams now, 3 flavours, I chose the Coconut because I am obsessed, I picked up 2 so I can have one at home and one in my bag. They also had a collaboration with Rodarte going on at the time and I am obsessed with all of their jewellery so when I saw these heart earrings I had to get them, they are plated one in silver and the other gold. I had to get a new brow powder and I really get along well with this one, mine is near an end so I grabbed a new one and last but not least they often have other random beauty brands dotted around the beauty department and I happened to spot Beauty Blenders, they had a Nude one which I hadn't seen before, I've never had a real beauty blender and the colour of this one seemed perfect for foundation. Clever idea.

You Might Also Like

0 comments