Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo in Moonlight

13:39




Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Duo in Moodlight (£56/ 12g)

Since getting this highlight palette a few months ago it has been a complete staple in my routine, I literally use it every day without fail, so I thought it was about time I put up a little review.

First, packaging, so it comes in a velvet protective sleeve and the compact itself is a sturdy plastic in dark chocolate brown and gold with a huge mirror and magnetic closure. I find it very handy as I can prop it up and use the mirror for my entire make up (when travelling and searching for a well lit area is difficult).

Second, price, you get 12g of product for £56 which if split in two, for the two different highlighters works out at £28 each and when comparing to the likes of the Hourglass Strobing Powder (4.6g for £34) this is actually a really acceptable price point for high end (in my opinion), of course it's the forking out for the palette all in one go that is the main problem but it's definitely worth the money in the long run.

As for the actual highlighters... beautiful! On first look I thought the white shade would be the one with all the punch, however it's actually the opposite, the white shade is a very soft, natural Opal highlight, while the tan shade is the über glowy one, this is the shade I use most and looks amazing over bronzer or a bit of a tan. These are so pigmented you just need one swipe with a brush, no glitter or sparkle, just amazing highlight, no heavy or cakey feeling either. I'm so impressed with this palette, I think it will last a lifetime but if not I would definitely repurchase it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments