Yet Another Bodyshop Haul

08:57


As usual when The Body Shop have their amazing discount codes online I had to place an order, it was just too tempting to pass up. This time it was 40% off when you spend £5 or more, so I should have paid £52 for all of this but I got it for £34, here's what I got...


1. A nice new white headband for when I am applying oils or masks to my face and don't wanna get it in my hair. (Rrp £4). 
2. The Vitamin E Sink In Moisture mask because although I have tried this before and found it too greasy I thought I would try it again since I have been getting some dry patches. (Rrp £12).
3. Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment, since trying the day cream from this range I have been intrigued about the rest so I thought I'd pick this up to try. (Rrp £11).
4. Vitamin E Hand & Nail treatment because I love the whole Vitamin E range and I have been suffering from eczema on my hands or the last few months, I thought this might help smooth it. (Rrp £8).
5. Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make Up Remover, I am currently using a Garnier one but I thought I'd get this for back up when mine runs out, I'm a pretty big fan of this camomile range too. (Rrp £8).
6. Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, I have been seeing this on every blog so I thought it has to be good, I already have the cleansing butter which I gorgeous so I wanted to give this a go. (Rrp £10).
7. They also gave me a free Vitamin E Moisture Cream, which I have actually been using as a night cream because its too greasy for day time, and I'm quite glad of it.

Reviews coming soon so keep your eyes peeled :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments