Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Nude Collection

11:10





Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick £4.99

Rimmels answer to the Maybelline 'The Buffs' collection, these lipsticks are very creamy and easy to apply, they feel more like a lip balm than a lipstick- very hydrating and comfortable, I would say these are more of a satin finish; because they are so creamy though, of course they only last a few hours but are easy to re apply on the go. These lipsticks do have an obvious scent which reminds me of sweets of some kind but I personally don't find it too overpowering. I'm pretty impressed with the shade range as they have clear;y been thought out & have guidelines for which shades will suit which skin tones (cool, warm or neutral).

I bought shades 40 and 43 originally (although I now have shade 42 too). 40 is a barely there, pinky nude but by no means does it give you that classic 'concealer lips' look, its got a definite pink undertone but is still very pale as it is the lightest shed in the range. 43 is more of a tan nude with an orange/ brown tones, its one of those 'my lips but better' shades that really compliments a tan. 42 is by far my favourite, obviously why it was so hard to get hold of, this is more of a peachy nude, perfect for every day.

I am really pleased with these lipsticks, they are such great value for money. Did you tried them?








You Might Also Like

0 comments