Lush Oxford Circus Haul

11:37


I finally visited the Lush store on Oxford Street and of course picked up a few bits, I thought I'd do a haul post to show what I got.


Of course I had to pick up the humongous bottle of Snow Fairy, it's actually for my mum but I might get one for myself too before it sells out, I also chose The Comforter shower gel to try, I've never smelt it before, it's very similar to snow fairy but slightly more fruity, Fairy Dust a sort of grown up baby powder that looks great and smells like Snow Fairy so I had to get it. I also spotted Buche De Noel, a face cleanser which smells so good and actually looks edible, I thinks it's only a Christmas release so I'm glad I snapped it up.


For the bath I picked the new version of Rose Jam, my all time favourite which is now bigger, pinker and sparkly too, 5 Gold Rings, another Christmas release smelling like cocoa butter and smothered in gold glitter, The Experimenter a multi coloured lavender scented bath bomb and Big Bang, a zingy lemon scented bubble bar.

They have some amazing bits in the Oxford Street store, it's a 3 storey scented heaven and the staff were super friendly too, have you been?


You Might Also Like

0 comments