January Favourites

12:29


Louis Vuitton Monogram Pocket Agenda
I decided to treat myself to this around Christmas time as I am slightly changing my job role and a long lasting diary is compulsory now, I have been loving it, use it almost every day for all my hours, planning, hotel and travel information, and it is the perfect size of travelling too.

Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation
My skin has been super dry lately and seeming to show signs of ageing (sad times) so I have been using hydrating products, this foundation has been one of my favourites, the finish is perfect.

Lush Salted Coconut Hand Scrub
This is definitely worth the hype, I am obsessed, I have also made two of my good friends obsessed, smells great and leaves my hands unbelievably soft, new holy grail here.

Pandora Ring
I have been loving these simple silver rings, so I picked this one up from Pandora out of some money I was given by my parents for Christmas, I now wear it everyday, it's simple and sleek.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Recently fallen back in love with this, it's so similar to the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer but a quarter of the price, so glad I shopped my stash.

Burberry Lip Definer in Nude Beige
I have been trying to subtly over line my lips lately, without looking like a drag queen, and this shade has been working out well, it creates a natural looking shadow around the lips.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
Managed to nab this in a Christmas gift set and I've been using it every day since, you only need the tiniest amount and it has a super wet look to it.

Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Minimising Lotion
I had never heard of his before, but I love the face mask, so when I saw it on sale at Christmas I decided to order it, it has a lovely feel on the skin and seems to minimise the look of pores straight away, I'm loving it.

Ciate Sundays Nail Polish
My current go to nude shade, it's a bit more on the pink side, but I'm liking that at the moment as it gives a brighter feel than my usual browny nude.

Embryolisse Lait Creme
I never thought I would be able to use this because of my naturally oily skin, but I have been using it loads this month as my skin has looked so dehydrated and I've been loving it.

Chanel Loose Powder
Decided to treat myself to this out of my birthday money, I've used it every day since, it's super fine, and has a slight pigment enough to booster coverage, not too much that it looks cakey. Plus this huge pot will last forever.

Are any of these your favourites too?

You Might Also Like

0 comments