Benefit Roller Lash

16:40




Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (£19.50)

This months ELLE magazine gave me a free sample so I have been trying it out over the past few weeks and I really like it, it's very similar to the famous "They're Real" in that it defines and separates really well. This mascara is designed to curl lashes and to keep that curl in place for 12 hours, I can say that is half true, the wand is a rubber one that actually hooks onto the individual eyelashes making sure they are all coated and the formula holds the curl for around 4-6 hours on me. I would say the only bad point about this mascara is that it tends to print on my upper lids throughout the day which is pretty annoying considering it is supposed to be a water resistant formula. 

It is also worth noting that this mascara contains Pro Vitamin B and Serin which are "ingredients known for their lash conditioning benefits".

I am not one to really spend money on high end mascaras as they have such a short shelf life, the only one I buy is the trusty Lancome Hypnose, but I would buy this. Have you tried it?


You Might Also Like

0 comments