& Other Stories Camlet Hand Balm

09:46


& Other Stories Camlet Hand Balm (75ml/ £7)

I have had this in my stash for a long while now and thought it was about time it got a little review. Firstly I have to comment on the packaging, as with all & Other Stories packaging it is very chic and minimal, the other hand creams are usually in a white metal tube however this is in a silver tube which really reminds me of the L'occitane packaging, and it also comes housed in its own box.

This has a sweet citrus scent that is instantly refreshing and it is not at all overpowering so I think it is very universal and actually unisex too. This is actually a balm so it really is very hydrating however it does leave a coating on the skin, it's not greasy or anything, it's more of a protective film which I actually quite like. Although it is a balm it does look like a cream but you really only need the smallest amount therefore I think this tube really will last a long while and for £7 I think it's great value.

If you haven't tried anything from the & Other Stories beauty range you should definitely pop in, there is bound to be something that you will like. They also offer free samples of the shower gel and body lotion with any online purchase, so that is a really good way to test out all the different scents before committing.

You Might Also Like

1 comments