February Favourites

10:19


Lush Salted Coconut Hand Scrub
This is the most wonderful invention ever, until this I didn't even know I needed a hand scrub but now I can't live without it. The smell is really soft and not overpowering and it leaves my hands in unbelievably good condition, works on feet too.

NYX Buttergloss in Tiramisu
I love the formula of these glosses, they are much more of a lip balm feel, not tacky at all and this shade has been most used this month, it's a browny nude with a bit of peach and it's just so easy to wear.

Marc Jacobs Undercover Primer
I got my auntie to pick this up from New York for me as you could not get it here at the time and I am so glad I did, it is totally worth the price tag, so silky and very nourishing, I have been wearing it every day, it's not greasy so it good for us oily girls and for those concerned about the scent it's very subtle, highly recommend this one.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Thankfully managed to nab one of these and much to the disagreement of many, I actually think it's great value for someone who wants to try all that they offer with ought shelling out on the full sized versions, I have been using this for my whole face all month, barely touching anything else. I'm in love with the bronzer.

Origins Original Skin Retexturising Mask
Literally love this mask, it does exactly what it says without drying the skin out and is not even that pricey, the scent is nice too which is always a benefit and it sets quickly so it's easy to use just before you are going out.

The Comforter Shower Cream
Finally got to try this out after picking it up in a huge Lush haul and I can safely say it is worth the hype, the fruity raspberry scent is amazing they only concern is it leaves everything with a slight pink tinge... Rinse your shower out thoroughly! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments