Lush Valentines Haul

10:34





A little Lush haul I did at the beginning of February, picked up a few new bits and some old favourites. 

I desperately needed some new spot gel (sorry, but I did) so I went back to an old favourite Grease Lightening, and thought I'd treat myself to a bath bomb so went back to good old Think Pink, not too pricey smells lovely.

I picked up a new cleanser as well, after trying the Buche de Noel at Christmas time I thought why not? So I went for the super sweet smelling Let the Good Times Roll, which also acts as an exfoliant, perfect! 

And of course I had to get a few of the Valentines specials, I went for the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar and the The Kiss lip scrub, after donating my Bubblegum version to my mum I needed a new one and this one smells just like sherbet. Yum!

Lush are always so great at giving samples so I also got a few bits to try whilst I was in there, I always love the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner so I got another sample of that and wanted to try some of their body exfoliators so the lady suggested Rub Rub Rub and Ocean Salt. 

Have you picked up anything from Lush recently?



You Might Also Like

0 comments