Duty Free Goodies

15:28







I was recently in Cork for work and managed to pick up some bargains in the duty free at the airport, its a small airport but there were plenty of beauty goodies to be found.

Firstly I headed to the Mac counter as I had my eye on the Liptensity lipstick in the shade 'Driftwood' which seemed to be sold out everywhere but I managed to find it, I also grabbed a Fix+ for my sister.
There was a stand near the Mac counter with perfume gift sets and I managed to get a 50ml EDP Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb with shower gel and body lotion for around 70euro (about £60) this is one of my favourite fragrances, but I try to use it on special occasions as its so pricey so I was chuffed with this.
 Lastly there was skincare dotted all around the cash desk so I picked up a giant bottle of the Lancome Gelatee Confort, their cream cleanser which I have actually wanted for years after trying a sample. They also had a cute little duo of the Clarins Instant Light Lip perfectors, one peachy shade and one natural pink, another product I have been wanting to try for ages after hearing years of hype about them, and finally I got a travel sized Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturiser, a product I've used before years ago and wanted to give another try, I mainly liked the fact that it was in travel friendly packaging.

All in all it was a very unexpected but worthy shopping trip. Have you picked up anything on your travels recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments