Repurchase Worthy Series

17:02


A little series I wanted to start to share with you guys some products that I can't live without, and either would repurchase, or already have repurchased. I hope you enjoy it.


1. Lanolips 101 Ointment
This is a great multi use product, I mainly use this as a super hydrating long lasting lip balm, but it can also be used for eczema, smoothing eyebrows, moupiturising cuticles and plenty of other stuff. It's really thick so it lasts for ages too.

2. Bumble & Bumble Defrizz
This is another multi use product as it can be used on dry or wet hair, I generally use this on the ends of my hair once I have finished styling it, but I have also mixed it with a leave in Conditoner to get a nice slick blow dry or just brushed it throught the ends of my wet hair before a rough dry.

3. La Roche Posay Thermal Water
This has a perfectly even spray, it's refreshing and cooling when sprayed over make up throughout the day, without feeling 'wet'. This bottle lasts for ages but they also do a handbag sized one too which is great for handbags. I like using this to moisturise before make up, to spray over a powdery flat face to bring back a bit of life and I also use it every day to dampen my beauty blender.

4. Mac Painterly Paint Pot
The only paint pot I own from MAC, but I think it's only one I need, it's a very light pinky nude shade which is great for brightening the eyes up on its own, but also as a nice clean base for other eyeshadows.

5. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet
One of the best foundations in my collection, great coverage with a really light wearable texture and A lovely matte but somehow luminous finish which is perfect for my oily complexion. Worth every penny.

6. & Other Stories Punk Bouquet Hand Cream
This is my favourite scent, it's so light and fresh and clean but still feminine. I have converted my brother and mum to this as well. I use the whole range and already have a back up of this in my drawer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments