When Your Skin Needs Some TLC

07:00


Sometimes I just feel like my skin needs a break and I don't want to use all my usual products together because it seems too much, that's when I go for the more natural products which are gentler and generally kinder to the skin. Here's what I use to give my skin some TLC.


For cleanser I have recently picked up the Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash which is a creamy cleanser that leaves skin soft and cleansed without drying, so instead of my usual oil, cleanse, exfoliate routine I just wash my face twice with this (the first time to remove my make up like the oil would and the second to actually cleanse my skin). After cleansing I use the Aesop Control spot gel, which has active ingredients to fight against blemishes without being as harsh as the tea tree oil I often use.


For moisturiser something like the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser is great as it intensely moisturises for up to 12 hours and leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. Something new I have also been trying lately is the Grown Alchemist Camellia & Geranium Hydrating Cream which is full of natural extracts and makes the skin feel instantly nourished so it's a great base for foundation.


If I'm going to use a mask I go for the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask which is a great 3-in-1, a gentle cleanser, fights blemishes and leaves skin moisturised with Manuka honey, avocado oil and vanilla pod. The Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti Blemish Masque is great for bad skin days as it gently soothes, helps with blemishes and prevents future breakouts with natural ingredients like Chamomile, tea tree and evening primrose.

What products do you use to give your skin a break?



You Might Also Like

0 comments