Sleek Contour Kit

17:46


I was always put off buying this kit despite hearing such good things, purely because I had spent such a lot on my Kevyn Aucoin powder, but recently Boots had a Buy One Get One Half Price off which enticed me in, so I picked it up and I'm so happy I did.

Sleek Face Contour Kit (£6.49/14 g) Shade Light.

The compact itself is very tiny and chic, reminding me of the Nars packaging. It has a good sized mirror inside and clicks shut very securely so is great for on the go.

The contour shade, which takes up 2/3 of the compact is a very pigmented soft matte brown, a little too dark for a bronzer but a perfect contour shade for my pale skin, I find it really easy to work with, with very minimal effort, I use a small angled brush to apply it and blend it out with a stipple brush and I am yet to over apply withy this. I think this would be great for someone just starting out in the contour game because its pretty fool proof.
As for the highlight shade, it looks quite golden in the pan but the look on the skin is much more champagne, not a bit of glitter in sight, it is just a nice healthy sheen which looks great on cheek bones and below the brow and can even be used as an inner corner highlight.

This palette was such great value for money, now I see what the hype was all about. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments