Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighter

21:04



Burberry Flesh Glow Highlighting Luminous Pen shade 01 Nude Radiance £25

As soon as I spotted these babies on instagram I knew upon launch date they would be mine, I actually decided just to order the Highlighter pen but I am going to pick up the contour pen too now. This is a lovely new addition to the already perfect Burberry Beauty range, this, a contour pen (in 2 shades) and the Cashmere Concealer launched last month and I was only too happy to give this a try since I have recently picked up the liquid primer version which is super natural healthy skin in a bottle and I love it.

This is practically the exact same thing but in solid form, I read one review which said it was basically a waste of money because it was almost undetectable, but I actually think that is the point here, this is not for the strobing queen this is just for those girls who like a subtle highlight that looks natural and youthful and I think this is great, it really reminds me of the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo 4 Candlelight highlighter in cream form, very similar effect. I think although this is subtle you can still immediately see the difference upon application, it is ultra easy to apply because of the stick form and blends perfectly without upsetting foundation (I wouldn't use after powder just incase- I never know how girls get away with doing the liquid/cream after powder thing???). Its pretty pricey but that is what you expect for high end, the packaging is gorgeous of course and to be honest you do actually get a fair amount of product when you consider how much you actually use at one time, it should last a good while. I really like this product and if you are someone with oily skin or just someone who doesn't want to much glow, this is perfect.

Have you tried any of these items?

You Might Also Like

0 comments