Soap & Glory Brow Archery

17:06


Soap & Glory Brow Archery Brown and Out £10

I was never really interested in the original Soap & Glory Brow Archery because everybody was comparing it to the Anastasia Brow Wiz which I wasn't that fond of but I recently spotted is in Boots and thought it was definitely worth trying. This is an angled crayon at one end and a clear brow gel at the other end which I think is so perfect for travel, it comes in two shades Blonde Ambition and Brown and Out. This reminds me of the Sleek one, the pigment is very good but the wax is slightly hard so it works better after a few seconds when the body heat starts to soften it slightly. I chose the Brown and Out shade which is a pretty good medium brown shade, not too red at all which is usually a problem and the Blonde Ambition one I did not swatch but it looked pretty grey toned. This has a wide angled edge which is my preference and the brow gel is is strong but doesn't turn white or go crispy. I think this is a pretty good high street brow product and I'm glad they have a few good options from one brand and they realise that not everyone has the same brow needs. I'm impressed. Have you tried either of these?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't tried these but would absolutely love to!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete