Mini Space NK Haul

13:31


So Space NK were having one of their "Explore" or "Discovery" offers just recently where you spend £60 and get £15 off. I think this is a great little offer they have pretty frequently and the idea is to get you to try something new as of course you worry less about trying new products when you are paying much less for them. The sales pitch gets me every time, of course this time was no different. 

I did chose a couple of repurchases, the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer because I like to have a back up of this as its my all time favourite, it's also handy to get keep one in my bag as well as one at my dressing table. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir was another repurchase, I thought it would be handy to have this for travel as the bottle is so small, glad I ordered this as they have improved the spray pump since my last bottle and it's now a real mist instead of spray. 

My "Explore" products were the new Sweet Almond Oil & Matcha Nails Inc polish in the shade 'Cornwall Gardens' which sounds like an interesting concept, nail varnish that is healthy for your nails, I think it's about to become a new trend as I have already seen the Coconut infused versions from Barry M making a big hit, the shade is a greige with a slight hint of lilac, very pretty. Finally I picked up the Oribe Dry Texturizing spray, or course I got the travel sized version, I couldn't go  for the £40 bottle having never tried it, I was pleased to find the little bottle is very weighty as some of the travel sizes feel like there is nothing in there and it smells great, I'll get a review up when I have put it through its paces.

Did you get anything with the Explore60 discount?

You Might Also Like

0 comments