Huge Sale Haul

20:41







The New Years beauty sales were just amazing this year, I completely forgot all the bargains I managed to grab until I spotted these photos, I had clearly planned a blog post that I never got round to.

I was most happy about being able to try a lad of new products without having to rise the big price tags, I finally ordered the RMS Beauty Raw Coconut Cream, so glad I did, haven't used it all up yet as its quite awkward to travel with but amazing nonetheless. The Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm was another pricey one I had been dying to try, completely loved this, its all gone now, the scent was beautiful and it was so gentle on the skin, managed to nab a Kiehls Creamy Eye treatment on discount (my go-to eye cream), and also picked up the Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion after trying the mask from the range and being very impressed I had high hopes for this, started using it a little while ago so thoughts coming soon. The Laura Mercier Loose powder had been on my wish list for a while and when I spotted the Undercover Pot (half concealer/half powder) I knew I had to try it, of course I love it. I also ordered the Mizon Blemish Out spot treatment, very similar to what I imagine the Mario Badescu one to be like, and it works a treat- very strong though. Finally for skincare I managed to get a little REN duo, the Flash Rinse 1 minute facial & the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask, both of which I thought would be great for travelling. I also spotted the famous Philip Kingsley Elasticizer in a travel duo and last but not least I found the Jouer Skin Tint on sale and they actually had the shade I was after (Linen) as the one I had was just a shade too dark.

Can you remember why you got in the beauty sales?

You Might Also Like

0 comments