Burberry Eye Colour Contour

10:55



Eye Colour Contour (£23) No.112 Rosewood (left) & No.108 Midnight Brown (right)

I thought I'd share a few thoughts about these Burberry eyeshadow sticks, as I started off with one, now have two and I'm eyeing up a third... Potential addiction here.

I first ordered the shade Midnight Brown which is a nice chocolate brown with shimmer, and thought I needed a lighter shade to compliment it and also a nice one for summer, so I went for Rosewood, which hasn't really got any noticeable pink as the name implies, it's more like a cream version of the famous Pale Barley in my opinion. 

They are really easy to use, last all day and work well together, I just swipe it over my eyelid a couple of times and blend it with my ring finger which I find easiest, I would say to do one eye at a time because they do set in place pretty quickly. I like to use the Rosewood first over the whole lid and swipe Midnight Brown in the outer corner and on the lower lash line, they blend seamlessly together but also look good on their own.

I haven't tried the famous By Terry Ombré Blackstar but I imagine these are very similar, at a slightly cheaper price point, I really recommend them. Have you tried them before?


You Might Also Like

0 comments