My Konjac Sponge

15:24



Made using an asian potato root which is known to be full of vitamins and also contains folic acid, iron and zinc. "Deeply cleanses the pores helping eliminate dirt, excess oil, bacteria, blackheads and blocked pores."

They are designed to gently exfoliate, refine pores, remove water based make up, condition skin and give a natural deep cleanse. They start off rock hard but one emerged in water they are silky soft and they come with a string to hang them to ensure really thorough drying which is really handy.

You are supposed to change your sponge every 1-3 months depending on use, I have had mine for two months now but I only use it around 2 times a week so it is still going strong. It also says that there is no need for other cleansers unless desired, I would definitely say that you need to use a liquid cleanser along side this. I have tried cleansing my face first and using this after as an exfoliant, and putting my cleanser onto the sponge and just doing everything in one step, both have the same results but I think I prefer to do the steps separately. I haven't noticed any long term differences to my skin but the instant results are great, skin feels really soft and smooth, its totally non abrasive but still manages to get rid of any flaky bits and dead skin cells. I'm not sure if I will repurchase this just yet but I am pretty impressed so far.

Have you tried a Konjac sponge?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried this sponge before but it would suit my skin type perfectly. I'm going to look at the sponge a bit more and decide to invest!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like how gentle it is and yet still exfoliates so well 👍 I'd definitely recommend it x

      Delete