Current Favourites

09:26


As I haven't managed to get a monthly favourites up for quite some time I thought I would just do a quick update on some of my current favourites. There are a few new bits, but most of them I have been using for months now.

Marc Jacobs Invisible Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Primer 
I am actually on my second bottle of this now, so happy it is available in the UK and easy to stock up on, I use a pump and a half each day before my foundation and it immediately hydrates and helps my skin look plump and awake without feeling greasy, absolutely love it, it's definitely HG for me now.

YSL Touché Eclat Neutraliser
I did at first want the green shade as I don't have any colour correctors for my redness but as I usually wear full coverage foundation or a lot of concealer I figured one more shot at hiding the dark circles would be best, this is surprisingly good, cancels out the blue and brightens a lot even before I add concealer.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze
After trying this in my Ambient Edit palette I had to buy the full size, it gives such a healthy glow, a really natural bronze that you can build up or pare back, I use it every day.

Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo in Moodlight
I was pretty dubious about this, mainly because of the price but I bit the bullet and I'm in love, I really thought the white shade was going to be the one with all the punch but nope, it's very soft and you really have to build it up, the bronze shade however is unbelievable, one swipe and you are done. Love.

Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Taupe
I only picked this up as it was £10 off the usual price which brought it down to the same as my favourite Hourglass arch so I thought I'd give it a try, I have to say I'm getting on really well with it, the shade is perfect and the consistency is just right, not so hard that you get cramp applying it and not so soft that it just melts off, not sure if I prefer it yet though but it's my current go to.

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Clear
This is one of the newest to the bunch but I have used it religiously since it arrived, my faithful Loreal Brow Stylist was getting a bit ropey and I couldn't find it in any boots at all, I had seen great reviews on this so I thought why not? It's pretty pricey for a brow gel, but they do last a long time I suppose. The brush is the smallest I have ever seen and it picks up the perfect amount of product, holds brows in place with no crusty feeling and dries completely clear.

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim KW
Another newbie, this is a very light pink nude, similar to Mac Fleshpot but a lot creamier in consistency, since I have been fake tanning a lot lately I have been using this almost every day.




















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really want to get the Kim W shade from Charlotte Tilbury it looks fantastic!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete