Blemishes Bye-Bye

18:16


I've been having some crazy skin lately which is really bugging me because I don't know what's causing it, I always have generally dodgy skin but recently it's been worse and more long lasting so I thought I'd share all the bits that have been helping me through it.


I have been using my Garnier Micellar Water as a general cleanser and the Body Shops's Camomile Cleansing Oil as a proper cleanse which both work really well, I have been using the Lush Tea Tree Water for almost a year now and I still swear by it, it's just natural and not drying at all like you might expect from Tea Tree products and another permanent fixture in my skincare routine is the Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion scrub which has really fine beads that get right in there without being abrasive.


For the last few months I have been using the Kiehls Blue Herbal Spot Treatment which is pretty pricey for a spot gel but I have found it to work really well when used on specific areas, I have also been using these Clearasil Ultra pads which I found for £1 in my local Bargain Store, they are really strong so I don't use them very often but I like using them in the morning to get rid of any dirt that has got in my skin overnight (they have a slight sandpaper feel which is quite abrasive so I have to be gentle but it seems to do the trick). When I remember I try and use the Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment which is a really lightweight gel serum that is good for helping control excess oil. I also swear my the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] which is a lightweight moisturising cream-gel aimed at helping problem skin, I have gone through 2 tubes of this and need to purchase my 3rd, I highly recommend this even when not used with any other spot/acne treatments. Finally as a mask I have been using the Aesop Camomile Concentrate Anti Blemish Masque since I bought it a few weeks ago and it seems to be helping a lot, the sales assistant to,d me it can also be used topically on affected areas for a more concentrated effect, it's quite expensive but you really don't need to use a lot and since it has the dual purpose that kind of brings down the price a lot.

I hope this was helpful for any of you with problem skin, do you have any products that you could suggest to me?


You Might Also Like

0 comments