Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Oil

16:59


Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Oil (£18/ 15ml).

"Hydrating cuticle treatment. Intense hydration at your fingertips, cuticle oil softens with jojoba and coconut oils and protects with vitamin E. The luxurious formula works fast, absorbs quickly and never leaves hands slick. Hold dropper two inches above nail, gently squeeze a tiny drop on each nail and massage in. Always use after cuticle remover and as often as needed."



I have heard so much about this little bottle so I thought I finally should pick it up. My job is very hands on and so I do get grubby and wash my hands quite a lot which tends to dry them out and even though I use hand cream all the time, I never use oils for my nail beds and I never leave my hands in moisturising gloves or anything so I am very glad I picked this up. This is a very lightweight oil, almost a dry oil I would say, you only need a tiny amount for each nail and after a quick massage it has soaked all the way in. The applicator is a mess free pipet which is great and the packaging is really compact so it would actually be good to keep in my handbag. Also it smells of coconuts and reminds me of holidays which closes the deal for me. I highly recommend this, it is pricey but considering how much you use each time I think it is well worth it.





You Might Also Like

0 comments