The New, The Old & The Lovely: Foundation

11:23


The New, Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturiser
This I have had for a few months now and it actually has a really impressive coverage for a tinted moisturiser, it's still not a foundation but it has a good light to medium coverage, smells lovely, feels really light on the skin and gives a lovely healthy finish, I can't wait to see how this survives in the spring and summer.

The Old, Vichy Dermablend
This is a holy grail product for me I think, and it's one of the best full coverage foundations that I have tried, I think it is great for the price too. This has a natural finish which I need to finish with powder becaus I have oily skin but for any other skin types I think it would be great on its own. This can also be used for under eye concealing or pin point concealing fro blemishes as it is so heavily pigmented.

The Lovely,  Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet
I can safely say that since purchasing this last year it has become one of my all time favourite foundations, I love that it is such a thin consistency yet so pigmented because you really get the coverage but without it feeling thick or heavy on the skin. I would say this is medium, buildable to full coverage with a matte but natural finish and I think I will forever repurchase this.


You Might Also Like

0 comments