Empties: Skincare & Make Up

20:42


More empties for you guys, but this time it's just skincare and make up based.


1. Avene Eau Thermalle Water (£3.50/ 50ml)
I love these little bottles of compressed water they are great for throwing in your handbag, I used to love this Avene one but since trying the La Roche Posay version I think I prefer that now, but either work great for extra hydration.

2. Garnier Fresh Radiance Boosting Scrub (£3.99/ 150ml)
This was such a refreshing scrub, I don't think it was amazing at actually exfoliating but it was great as a final step in cleansing and for a really light exfoliant. The scent is lovely.

3. Bodyshop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil (£10/ 200ml)
I have spoken about this a thousand times, it's definitely the best way and the quickest to remove make up at the end of the day, it doesn't leave any oily residue and it doesn't leave the skin feeling stripped or dry, I love it.

4. Dior Brush Cleanser (£15/ 150ml)
I bought this on a whim, I usually use the MAC one but I wanted to try something different, this wasn't great unfortunately. It has a very strange pump which is a bit odd to use and the formula isn't as good as the MAC one so I don't think I would buy it again as it was more expensive too.


5. Benefit Powder Time Lover (3x 3g blushers, Coralista, Dandelion & Dallas)
This was really cute set I got for Christmas a few years back, I love the Benefit box blushers and Dandelion is one of my all time favourites so I loved this set as it was so easy to just carry around, it is also a great way to try new shades instead of getting the full sized one.

6. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19)
Again, I have spoken about this before, a great full coverage concealer that doesn't cake and works well with dark circles and blemishes, also a great dude for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.

7. L'oreal Lumi Magique Concealer (£8.49)
This is comparable to the YSL Touché Éclat highlighting pen but this one has the coverage to go with it, this can be used on its own whereas I don't think the YSL one can be as there isn't much coverage, I repeal,y recommend this stuff because the texture is so light but the pigment is still there.

8. Soap & Glory Dr Spot (£8/ 15ml)
I didn't think this was anything amazing compared to any other spot gels I have used, it worked well under foundation which was definitely a plus point but I don't think I will buy it again.


9. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (£18.50/ 30ml)
This is a really lightweight primer which dries straight in, I do think it helps prolong the wear of my foundation but it doesn't control any oil or fill in pores or any of that extra stuff, but great for a standard primer. I already have another tube.

10. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (£7.99/ 10.6ml)
This is a great mascara for separation and volume but mine had dried out so it had to go unfortunately.

11. Bodyshop Tea Tree Oil (£7/ 10ml)
This is a holy grail skincare product for me and I highly recommend it to those with blemish prone skin, it is gentle enough to not dry out the skin but effective enought to work.

Have you tried any of these products?



You Might Also Like

0 comments