Korres Pomegranate Moisturising Cream Gel

21:44


Korres Pomegranate Moisturising Cream-Gel (£19/ 40ml).

"For oily/ combination skin. Organic pomegranate extract, rich in tannins and polyphenols, tightens the pores and rejuvenates the skin, with 93.1% natural content. Pomegranate is a good source of vitamins A,C,E and is widely used for its anti oxidant properties, is effective in combating free radicals that cause premature ageing. It also has significant astringent properties (from the tannins) as a result it tightens the pores and strengthens the skins epidermis, thus being ideal for oily and combination skin. 

Fast absorbing cream gel for continuous moisturising and balancing activity. Organic pomegranate extract, willow herb regulates sebum production and delivers a matte finish to the skin."



This moisturiser has a very light non offensive floral scent which is really refreshing much like the texture, a thin cream gel which glides on the skin and soaks in almost instantly leaving really hydrated  and awake looking skin with only a very light residue left over. The formula is super lightweight which is so lovely for oily skin types, I hate feeling like I'm clogging my face up with creams. This moisturiser doesn't have a matte finish like I thought it would but I kind of like that about it because sometimes those powdery finishes affect the make up application and this doesn't at all. This did seem to help control oil but I didn't notice any difference with my pores at all. I really recommend this moisturiser for those with oily and blemish prone skin, it hydrates and plumps whilst controlling oil production which for me is amazing, I will be repurchasing this soon for definite. Have you tried any thing amazing from Korres?




You Might Also Like

0 comments