Becca Glow On The Go Kit

10:33




Becca Glow On The Go kit (19.99)

I have actually had this little duo since Christmas but have only just got around to reviewing it, despite using it almost everyday for a good 2 months. So in the kit you get a pressed powder and a liquid form of the famous Opal highlight, they are both travel sized but the pressed powder does come with a tiny mirror and the liquid is in a tube with a doe foot applicator to make it as mess free as possible.

The Opal shade is a soft gold shimmer with an ever so slight pinky undertone which is barely noticeable on the skin. They are both beautiful but I have barely used the liquid form just because I feel that the pressed version has much more wow factor and staying power, plus I use powder products most because I have naturally oily skin. This is not glittery at all and can be played down or really built up.

I think this kit was such good value for money and it is actually still available in certain online stores, so if you get a chance I would recommend picking one up.


You Might Also Like

0 comments