Little Travel Haul

15:35


I have been travelling a lot more for work over the last few months and so I do get the occasional hunt around the beauty stands in duty free, coming back from Edinburgh I managed to pick up a few items off my wish list at a fraction of the high street price.

Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF 15
This reminds me a lot of the Dior Creme de Rose which I never managed to get my hands on before they discontinued it (they have reintroduced it now, due to popular demand), same thick balmy consistency and a really light rose scent.

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque
I never used to use a corrector but they have been everywhere over the last year or maybe more, people are really relying on them so I thought it was time to try one, this seems like a staple in many beauty gurus collection so I went for it.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
I never really fell in love with the Benefit Porefessional which is such a go-to for many, I did however enjoy the Maybelline Babyskin and a similar Lancôme version which is long discontinued, I thought this would be good to try for comparison, plus the travel size tube is so handy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments