A Bit Of R & R

19:29

I wanted to take some time out to have a nice long bath and I just thought I'd share with you guys the products I used since they are the ones I have been loving lately.


So I used the Blue Corn Deep Cleansing Mask from The BodyShop, which does what it says on the tin really but it does leave my skin feeling a bit tight so I like to use a moisturising mask afterwards, I used the Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask also by the BodyShop which you leave to soak in as long as you want and tissue the excess off, I love that because you can gage how much love your skin needs and cater to yourself. For my body I used the organic exfoliating mit from The Bodyshop and then Ambrosia shaving cream by lush to help me de-hair. I have been loving the natural sponge by The Bodyshop too lately it's just so soft and luxurious. I recently picked up this Cocoa Butter by Jergens for the bargain price of £1 so I've been giving that a go, it's a bit light for my liking but it's nice for summer.


I've been using the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil by The BodyShop (I promise they aren't paying me to write this lol, I just love their products) everytime I have a bath, 3 pumps gets every scrap of make up off in just a few seconds which is great. I then wash my face with my trusty Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit face wash by Neutrogena and exfoliate (usually I use another BodyShop product here) but recently I've been loving the Garnier Fresh Radiance Boosting Scrub, it smells so fresh and is really gentle on skin but at the same time you can actually feel it working which I love.


I used my Snow Fairy by Lush to create the bubbles (below) and threw my Candy Mountain for a few seconds for good measure. Back to the old Organix for the hair, I mix and match the Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo and the Coconut Milk conditioner for the perfect hair cocktail. Lastly I used Snow Fairy again with my natural sponge, I am trying to get the hang of my Sweetie Pie Shower Gelly because it smells so good but I'm not very good with it just yet.


Hope you enjoyed reading and any bath time recommendations are welcome... 



You Might Also Like

0 comments