Rainbow Fairy Cakes

16:30


The other day I took it upon myself to make some pretty cupcakes after seeing an inspiring picture on my tumblr, I tools some photos of the process to share with you guys...


I used a simple fairy cake recipe from the BBC Food website.



I got all my sprinkles out and my all time favourite Betty Crocker Vanilla Buttercream. Then I set up all my cake cases.




I added hundreds & thousands into my mixture and I also sprinkled them on top once I had scooped them into their cases.



I mixed the hundreds & thousands into the buttercream icing while I waiting for them to bake.




And the finished cakes look like this, you can see all the colours of tinge sprinkles inside the cake, I added more on top of the icing too. Ta da.
















You Might Also Like

0 comments