June Empties

17:25

Here are my empties for June, I know it's a bit late but I had these photos ready and never got round to actually writing the post, so here we go. (I did not finish these items in one month this is just what is empty as of the end of June).


Sugar Crush shower gel by Soap and glory- I love all the soap and glory range, the scents, the variety and the quality versus price but to be honest this didn't excite me too much, it smells gorgeous fresh and zingy which is great for waking you up but it was more of a cream formula so I found it didn't lather as well as others in the range which put a huge downer on it for me.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Butter- one of my all time favourites that I have spoken about a billion times, love the thick constancy, love the feel of it on my skin and love love love the scent.

Fantasy by Britney Spears Shower Gel- this was one of those ones you get in the gift sets when you buy the perfume, and I had finished the perfume because I love it so I thought I'd bring the scent back into my life with this, I actually used this as a bubble bath so I can't say much other than it must lather up well because it creates great bubbles and the scent filled the room, yum! 

Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser- I adore the entire Vitamin E range and this didn't let the side down, removes make up perfectly, leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturised and doesn't leave that greasy film all over my face the way some others do, plus the price is great for the size and quality.

Bourjois Bronzing Primer- This was my first pot and I have already bought another to replace it I loved it that much, it's lovely for good skin days the layer under a bit of concealer and your good to go but, mostly because I don't often have good skin days, I use it over my foundation (I know it's a primer but I'm a rebel like that) and it gives a lovely natural sun kissed look without being orange or cakey.

Chanel Nail Polish remover- I know it's a little extravagant but I have a deep love for this stuff and its on my payday shopping list to replace, it's mostly the scent that gets me because it stays on your hands for ages but its also a very gentle remover so my nails don't feel dry or brittle after using it.

Caudalie Polyphenol Anti Wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream- I don't have too many wrinkles and it was only a sample so I don't have too much to say but it was lovely and creamy, it sank in straight away and had a lovely fresh scent.

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Medium/Dark- I mostly love that this doesn't smell of fake tan (digestive biscuits) but I also love the colour, since I'm so pale it's hard not to turn orange but this is very light and natural and takes away the ghost look. The one thing to note is that it takes ages to dry in so I only use this in the evening when I'm not rushing out.





You Might Also Like

0 comments