Five High End

21:56


I thought I'd start a little mini series on my blog, I'm going to call it the '5 series' where I will pick 5 products of a certain group to talk about.

The first 5 I have decided will be the high end products I would recommend and are worth their hefty price tag in my opinion.


1. Hourglass Arch (£26) this has a lovely flat angled tip which I haven't seen in any other, they usually have a round bullet tip but I find this angled shape really easy and convenient to work with, they colour options are great too, very natural. The consistency is soft and waxy so it's very nice to apply and comes with a spooly on one end to brush through if you happen to be a bit heavy handed. 

2. Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium (£36) I'm sure I don't need to say much about this but alas, it's the perfect contour shade not orange or brown, a nice matte ash to create a natural looking shadow, a very fine and highly pigmented powder which is so easy to work with after a little practise. The pan is tiny but you really don't use much at all so it will last forever.

3. Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Duo #4 (£19) this is the sculpting duo with a highlight cream version of the famous Candlelight powder and the even more famous Sculpting powder, butter soft and super blendable. This gives a beautiful natural finish and to be honest I think the price is pretty reasonable for the gorgeous quality.


4. Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel (£31) is the ultimate in luxury primers, it gives a gentle glow to the skin making it look bright and healthy immediately, a little goes a hell of a long way and it can be used under foundation, by itself, mixed in with foundation and even over the top in the areas you want to highlight plus it has the gorgeous Chanel scent to make it extra luxurious.

5. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation (£33) I have a full review of this scheduled but for now all I have to say is it does what it says on the tin, it perfects the skin beautifully giving a soft velvet finish without a dry matte look and leaving a luminous glow with no glitter or shine. A gorgeous foundation to splurge on.  

Hope you enjoyed this start to the series and keep n eye out for the next one coming soon x


You Might Also Like

0 comments