July Favourites

10:10


Just a few favourites this month, I've been trying quite a few new things out but haven't decided about all of them yet.

1. I finally picked up the Real Techniques beauty sponge about half way the ought he month and have used it every single day since, I use it with a couple of spritz' of my 2. Body Shop Viramin E Moisture Spray instead of fully immersing it in water, this spray is super moisturising so if works really well and gives a lovely natural finish, obsessed wih both.

3. I have been loving my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer this month, the peachy tone has been great for my pitch black dark circles and the creamy shade  has been great for blemishes, I also picked up 4. Maybelline The Eraser Eye concealer half way through the month and have been using that everyday since too, the coverage is amazing and I know people don't like the sponge but I love it.

5. Scent of the month has been Elie Saab L'eau Couture because it's lovely and light for summer but still elegant and not too girly.

6. Vichy Dermablend foundation (applied with the Real Techniques Sponge) because I've had some bad blemishes so I have needed a bit more coverage but applied wih the sponge it's much more natural looking and you still get the coverage which is great.

7. Kiehl's Blue Herbal spot Treatment for my pesky blemishes, I've almost finished the whole tube now :(

And last but definitely not least is my beloved 8. Tom Ford Lip Color in 12 Nude Vanille, a perfect creamy nude that doesn't give you the foundation-lip-look. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments