Jo Malone

16:21





Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede £43/ 30ml

I have heard about the Jo Malone fragrances and candles so much and have always wanted to try one, perfumes are one of my absolute favourite beauty products so it was kind of strange that I hadn't splashed out on one, I had always kind of fancied the sound of Blackberry & Bay but when I randomly popped in there after coffee with a friend I was immediately drawn to the Peony & Blush Suede, and so was she. We actually went to the stand alone branch in Windsor and the service was amazing, I usually don't enjoy direct customer service but the lady was so helpful showing us which scents were similar and which ones would layer well, we both walked out with a bottle! The lady kindly popped a load of samples and an invite for a hand massage in the bag too. I am so pleased with it, I might pop back to find one to layer soon.



You Might Also Like

0 comments