Love Me Beauty

18:20






Love Me Beauty Box (from £10 + postage £3.95)

For those who have not heard of Love Me Beauty, it is basically a monthly beauty box but you can pick the contents yourself instead of getting a surprise. You get 60 credits for £10, but you can add on extra credits if you want to buy more (20 for £5 up to 200 for £32) the credits are basically how much each product costs so as an example a lip balm could cost 10 credits instead of £10, anyway, I really like this type of box as it ensures you will like/ use what you receive and they update the products on the site pretty regularly too.

So this month my beauty box didn't actually come in a box, it came in a cute turquoise pouch instead which I thought was pretty cool, I got the usual 60 credits but I added another 50 credits for an extra £10 as I had a code from ELLE magazine which got me £9 off, the total I paid was £14.95 including the postage and here's what I got...

Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - Full size 35ml/ worth £24

Pixi Correction Concentrate - Full size 3g/ worth £14

Pixi Glow Tonic - Travel size 15ml/ worth £1 (full size 250ml/ £18)

Caudalie Glycolic Peel - Travel size 25ml/ worth £7 (full size 75ml/ £21)

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet - Travel size 10ml/ worth £5.50 (full size 40ml/ £22)

So I paid £14.95 and got a total worth of £51.50. I worked out all the maths myself to find the correct worth and I cannot believe what a bargain I got, and so many new products that I have been wanting to try for a while. If you haven't heard of Love Me Beauty I would definitely recommend checking it out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments