HG Products

22:29

I have actually added this post to my menu bar but, for those who may be wondering and might not check the menu bar on a regular basis I thought I would also post it here, I don't go into detail here but these are products have been using for some time or have immediately fallen in love with and have been repurchased time and time again, it is mostly high end because that is just my preference but leave a comment if you would like me to do a similar post for drugstore/ high street products.





Skincare

Blemish Treatment- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

Haircare

Texturizer/ Dry Shampoo- Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-Powder

Body





Make Up

                                             - Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective

Brow Product- Hourglass Arch

Lip Liner- MAC Subculture
                - MAC Cultured





You Might Also Like

0 comments