Nars Pressed Powder Review

20:30


I have had this Pressed Powder by Nars (RRP £24) for a good 4/5 months now and since I actually hit pan a while ago I thought I better review it for you guys because I am obviously a really big fan. You know when something just becomes part of your daily routine and you take it for granted, that is what happened here so I needed to give this staple powder some room on the blog.


As I say I have had this for months now, I actually ordered it on a whim, I needed a new powder and hadn't tried too many Nars products so I thought why not?! I didn't even like this in the beginning, I continued using my Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot until I decided that I needed to use it to get my money's worth and then ... I fell in love. 

I got the shade Flesh which in all honesty is a bit too pink toned for me (I'm definitely more on the yellow side) but it is such a sheer formula that the pigment doesn't show through at all, it's extremely finely milled and silky to touch, it dissolves into the skin without settling into pores or fine lines and doesn't feel or look cakey. I would say it keeps my (oily) skin shine free for around 4 hours which is pretty good going. I'm really happy I ordered this and I would really recommend it, it's definitely worth the extra pennies in my eyes.




You Might Also Like

0 comments