Bourjois Delice De Poudre Duo

15:54


Bourjois has recently brought out a 3rd shade in the famous Delice De Poudre Bronzer, this time it is actually a duo, one side a bronzing shade and one side a highlighting shade, still with the same chocolate scent as before. The Bourjois Delice De Poudre Duo (shade 55) retails at £7.99 for 16g, which is great value for money in my opinion.


Now a lot of people have referred to this as a contouring kit, I don't personally think it is as the bronzing shade is far too red toned to use as a contour in my opinion. The Bronze shade in the duo is closer to the original 52 shade, ever so slightly deeper than the original 51, and the highlighting powder is a beautiful pearly champagne shade which really reminds me of Nars Copacabana in powder form, both are swatched below in natural light.

The consistency of the powder is very lightweight, "finely milled", doesn't feel heavy on the skin when layered up, doesn't cake or go patchy, for the price I think these bronzers are great.


I am already a fan of the bronzer, and I can say I now love this too, it's really handy to just stick in your bag, the highlight is really pretty, natural looking and long lasting. The only thing I would say is that the pan is too slim for the divide of product and I personally would have rather paid a little more for a little more product so that each colour were more accessible individually. With a tapered brush like the Real Techniques Blush Brush you can almost seperate them but any huge bronzer brushes have no chance.

I personally have tried swirling them both together which give the face a gorgeous sun kissed glow, and I have mainly been using the RT Blush Brush for the bronzer and doing the 3 motion down my face, and then I have been using the RT Setting Brush for the highlighter on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose and brow bones. I really recommend trying this out but if you are looking for a contour I wouldn't recommend this shade as it is designed to give the face warmth, and for a contour you are trying to create shadows which are dark.

Have you got any tricks on ow to use this Duo?


You Might Also Like

0 comments