YSL Online Order

17:27


A while back now I placed an order on the YSL Beauty website because I had been wanting one of the Rouge Volupte Lipsticks forever and was browsing the site when I saw a shade that interested me, I chose shade number 7 Lingerie Pink (£22.50/ 4g), which is a true Barbie pink shade, and reminds me slightly of my favourite mac shade Creme Cup, I have since fallen in love with the lipstick and have mentioned it in my recent '5 Things Pink' post, it is so moisturising and creamy, the original colour payoff is great but due to the creamy texture the lasting power isn't so amazing (I like carrying around my lipstick to reapply during the day anyway, I always do so this doesn't bother me), the only bad point I could mention about this lipstick is the scent which is sweet and most people would probably like it but I can't like it, it's not overpowering at all so I of course still wear the lipstick, but a simple vanilla would have been better in my book. All in all I would highly recommend them.


Anyway the main focus of this post is to tell you how pleased I was with the service from YSL, I only ordered one item worth £22.50, I received free postage and the delivery came in 2 days, I also received 3 samples, a 1.5ml spray sample of L'Homme scent for men, a 2ml sample of the Shocking Mascara and a deluxe sample Rouge Pur Couture in the shade 9, I was really impressed and it was well worth forfeiting my Boots points for. 

I will definitely be ordering directly from their site again, have you ordered anything recently?



You Might Also Like

0 comments