My Subcriptions

17:30


I have been wanting to write this post for quite a while now and I don't know why it has actually taken this long, but I just wanted to share all the information I read every month through my subscriptions.

I love magazines and I actually cannot bare to throw them out, like literally, my shelves are a fire hazard, but I thought I'd write this post for all the other magazine addicts out there because I save so much money by subscribing instead of buying them every month.

subscribe to Vogue which is £3.99 to buy every month, or at the moment you can get 6 issues for £12 on subscription plus free Ren skincare worth £30.


InStyle is £3.90 but you can get 12 issues for £18.99 plus free Elemis skincare set worth £70.


ELLE which is £4 or you can get 12 issues for £18 plus free Clarins skincare worth £40.


also subscribe to Allure through my iPad which costs around £1.99 a month, but the print issue costs around £4, so if you are a girl who doesn't want to carry around the actual magazine then the tablet versions also work out a whole lot cheaper.

I hope this was helpful :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments