Burberry Beauty Review

21:01


Some of you may have seen the post I did a few weeks back after my trip to the Burberry Beauty Box in Covent Garden and I mentioned I would do full reviews of the products I bought, as I only bought two products I thought I would review them together in the same post.



First up I got the Lip Mist in the shade 211 Nude Honey (RRP £22.50/3.5g) the lip mists are their sheer lipsticks that just offer a soft watch of colour, the shade I chose is a sheer brown nude which looks very matte in the tube but on the lips it is actually very sheeny. It is lightly scented similar to the YSL Rouge Volupte scent and feels very hydrating on the lips, these lipsticks are not extremely pigmented, but they are not expected to be, their Lip Colours are the pigmented matte lipsticks, I would say the lasting power of this lipstick is around 2-3 hours not eating or drinking which for a sheer lipstick I think is reasonable. I think the price range for these lipsticks is also pretty reasonable actually coming in at the lower end of the price spectrum. All in all I would recommend these and I will be picking up some more soon too.



Next I picked up one of there Sheer Eyeshadows in the shade 02 Trench (RRP £22/2.5g) again this is a sheer formula so the pigmentation is not there but the quality of these shadows is to die for, buttery soft, lightweight and easy to blend, the shade I chose is a soft nude beige with a light shimmer running through it and it is perfect for everyday wear because it is so sheer, it brightens my eyes up without making me look to "done", there are a few more shades I'm after too.

Both of the products are housed in gorgeous gunmetal grey packaging with magnetic closure and the Burberry Check embossed on both the outside and the inside. Really gorgeous and luxurious. I really enjoyed my Burberry Beauty experience and I would recommend it to anyone.


Above: top Sheer Eyeshadow in shade 02 Trench, bottom Lip Mist in shade 211 Nude Beige.







You Might Also Like

0 comments