What's in my Bag, Winter version

17:46


Since the season has changed, my bag and its contents has also changed so. Thought I'd do an updated whats in my bag.


The bag itself is the same as last time, the Mini City Bag £39.99 from Zara, but in black this time, I love this bag, it's so small but so bit at the same time, a true Mary Poppins bag with so many compartments. It can be worn in the nook of the arm, over the shoulder with the extra strap or just carried in your hand, it really remind me of the mini Celine bag. It is also available in white, blue and a blush pink shade.


So I have my mini note book from Asda, pink Parker pen, my work keys, my favourite lipstick Tom Ford Nude Vanille, a mini Percy & Reed Dry Shampoo for those emergencies, a tinted Lanolips Lipbalm, mini Punk Bouquet hand cream from & Other Stories, a spare hairband and grips, a little pot of paracetamol, some vanilla hand wipes from H&M, a mini Avene thermal water spray and a muji spray bottle filled with the Punk Bouquet body mist from & Other Stories.


I also have my travel make up bag from Superdrug (the contents of which can be found in a seperate post coming up soon), a small pot of Lanacane for my eczema, my iPhone (not pictured) and head phones, Aesop hand sanitizer, a Zara roll on perfume in Black Peony, my purse, Percy & Reed Wonder Balm, my sunglasses and my car keys (not pictured).

Hope you enjoyed peeking into my bag, whats in yours?






You Might Also Like

0 comments