& Other Stories Sale Haul

15:48


Not too long ago & Other Stories had a bit of a sale on, I think it was part of their Summer sale actually, and since I have been loving that shop like mad I had to get a few bits.


This gold toned brass ring was £3 and I really love their original designs I don't think there is any store that can compare, I have quite a few Jewellery bits from there and plan on getting a lot more too.


This pink leather pouch was £6I think this was my favourite item from the haul and it matches my 'Bouclé Greige' nail polish perfectly too.


This pouch was £5, it is cream leather with a black satin panel at the front to form an extra pocket with a zip closure for the main compartment.


And lastly this top was £8 and this is just a long sleeved round neck top with a slightly longer back made from the softest cotton ever. I live it it's super comfortable.

I really recommend the & Other Stories SALE as they really seem to cut their prices right down and everything is such good quality and made from long lasting materials, I personally think most things are worth the full price so the sale prices are a bargain.












You Might Also Like

0 comments