MAC Pro Sculpting Cream

17:35


MAC Pro Sculpting Cream (£18/ 5g) shade 'Coffee Walnut'.


This is a very highly pigmented soft cream which is easy to blend and easy to use. Not a lot of product is needed because of the great pigment which means its very good value for money in my books. It dries to a soft velvet finish which means it doesn't go sliding around anywhere during the day. I use my fingers to apply it where I want it and then use a small stipple brush to blend it out which I find works best as the heat from my hands helps melt the cream so it's easy to blend. I think the shade of this is great for pale skin tones like mine, it creates a really natural looking shadow.

I think these may be sold out now, but if you can get your hands on one, I would.

You Might Also Like

0 comments