4 MAC Nudes for Pale Skin

19:58


I am a huge lover of a nude lip, it's my lip colour of choice 99.9% of the time, it's just so easy, goes with every type of make up look and always looks classic and polished, so I thought I'd share a few of my favourite MAC lipsticks that I think are great for pale skin especially.



Swatches, left to right - Creme Cup, Pure Zen, Fleshpot, Blankety. (£15.50 each).

Creme Cup (Cremesheen finish)
An old favourite, I think this is my 3rd tube of this, I literally have it in my bag at all times, it's the perfect pinky nude which I find brightens my look instantly, it's a kind of "my lips but pinker" shade. So wearable but still obvious that you have made the effort. Love the finish too, creamy but not glossy.

Pure Zen (Cremesheen finish)
This is a sheer peachy nude, perfect for summertime with a bit of bronzer, but equally as good any other time of the year, it works really well for day or night.

Fleshpot (Satin finish)
This is the newest addition to my collection, I don't know how I ever missed it before, it's amazing. It's what I would call a true nude shade, it has an almost matte finish so this is the perfect nude lipstick to pear with a smokey eye but it's also great as a 'primer' for other brighter colours to dull them down and make them more wearable. I have been wearing this with Blankety as an ombré and it pairs really well.

Blankety (Amplified finish)
This is the darkest of the bunch, it's more of a brownish nude which is especially nice for winter time but I know I will wear this all year round as it is very close to my natural lip colour. This is very pigmented but really creamy too which I love.

Have you tried any of these?


You Might Also Like

0 comments