Mac Teddy Eyeliner

18:21



On my last trip to Mac I picked up the famous Eye Kohl in 'Teddy' (£14) and I just wanted to post a quick review with some thoughts for you guys.

So firstly the shade, it's a warm reddish brown with a slight golden shimmer to it which isn't noticeable once actually on unless you are using it on the lid. The formula is soft and easy to apply but not so soft that it's hard to control or you end up with a really thick line of product. It definitely stays put but I haven't used this in the water line as I only use eyeliner on the outer corners on my eyes but I imagine it'd be great for filling the gaps on the lashes at the top to create that thicker/ fuller effect. Overall I'm glad I picked it up, it's quicker than applying eyeshadow under my eyes, I just blend this out instead and it's a much softer natural option instead of black.

Have you tried it yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments