Huge Empites Post

14:45


This empties post has been waiting to go up for ages, I have since collected a whole load of new empties so I thought it was about time I wrote this one, there's quite a few here so I'll try and be brief.


VO5 Hot Oil Treatments
Love, love love these for instantly soft and healthy feeling hair, I'm not sure if they penetrate the hair but it certainly feels like they do.

Soap & Glory Daily Dmooth Body Butter
I love these body butters as they are so thick and creamy, I particularly like the scent of this one, very clean and fresh but still feminine.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
Can't get enough of this stuff, I rarely use it on my legs because they are never on show, but I use it on my top half when I'm in a rush and feeling extra pale.

Bodyshop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
I wasn't very impressed with this unfortunately, I love the rest of the camomile range but I think there wasn't really enough oil in the mix to lift the make up off efficiently.

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel
Finished off another bottle of this amazing stuff just in time to restock before its off the shelves for another year. If you haven't tried this, go get one while you can.

Model Co. Tan Extender
Basically just a tanning moisturiser. I haven't actually finished all of this, I've just had it far too long and decided it better go.

Sure Linen Dry Deoderant Compressed
This smelt lovely and worked well but I'm still. It convinced about this whole 'compressed' marketing thing, I'm pretty sure it didn't last as long as usual.

Lee Stafford Spray Shine
I have had this for a while so I decided to finish it off, it does work really well on ponytails and top knots, but I found it just made the hair look greasy and separated when used on straightend hair.

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Dry Spun Finish Spray
I am glad I didn't splurge on the full size as it wasn't really my cup of tea at all. It was quite sticky and didn't seem to really leave any volume behind once the stickiness was brushed out. The scent was lovely though.


Bodyshop Tea Tree Oil
Another spot treatment that I swear by, I've already repurchased.

Ysl Matte Radiant Pressed Powder
Another oldy I thought I better finish. Sadly this was always a shade too dark for me but it always worked really well when I had a bit of fake tan going on.

Stri Vectin - AR Advanced Retinol Eye Treatment sample
Obviously due to sample size I cannot say I have seen any results from this, I can say however, that it did last me a pretty long time for a 5ml sample.

Hourglass Arch
When I first got this I wasn't very keen and didn't understand what Al, the fuss was about but I grew to love it pretty quickly. I've already got a new one on the go.

YSL Shocking Mascara Sample
I absolutely fell in love with this mascara, the wand, the consistency, the results, everything. I was so tempted to buy the full sized version until I remembered how quickly the YSL mascaras dry up which is such a shame, they are nice every now and then for a treat though.

Bodyshop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
This is actually the day version but as my skin is mainly oily I used it at night. It's super hydrating and my skin felt soft in the mornings.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment
For a drug store brand, I really like Neutrogena and I found that this spot gel worked really well.

Molton Brown Coco De Mer Face + Body Lotion
Again something I have had for a while and wanted to use up, they are a pretty thin consistency which I am not a lover of in body lotion, so I wasn't really wowed by these.

& Other Stories Punk Bouquet Bodywash
My new favourite scent, I love this, love the whole range, I have already re ordered this and now even my brother loves it too.

Umberto Giannini Rock & a Roll Hairspray
I really liked this,it smelt lovely, held well and wasn't sticky at all so it was very easy to brush out. I'd definitely repurchase this.

Hope you enjoyed this post, sorry it was such a long one. Have you tried any of these products?


You Might Also Like

0 comments