January Favourites

20:53


Just a few beauty favourites from January.

1. Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium (£35)
I've been using this again recently, after testing out the Sleek Contour Kit and loving it, I kind of forgot about this but I've reached for it a lot more lately and it never fails.

2. Korres Jasmine Lip Butter (£8)
I keep this in my daily skincare drawer on my desk and I've literally been using it every day and night all month, I love that it's thick but not gooey and I also love the sweet smell.

3. Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream (£23)
4. Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser (£33)
After picking a sample set up in the sale I have been testing out a few of the products and these are two that I've been using consistently, they are both the perfect lightweight consistency for daytime wear, dry in quickly, feel soft and refreshing on the skin, I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up the full sized versions when these are finished.

5. Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette (£23)
For the last month I have been trying to pry myself away from the original Naked Basics palette and actually get some use out of the Naked 2 Basics, so I have been using 'Frisk' and 'Primal' everyday, either together or separately.

6. Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural (£23)
I got this little gem for Christmas and I've been using it ever since, I'm pretty sure I owned one of these back in the day but never repurchased and I hear so much about them that I needed another try and I'm loving it, it's lightweight which is great for touch ups as it doesn't cake, and mattifies without flattening.

7. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Liner in Thrilled (£13)
I've been really into the whole ombre lip this month and I've been paring this with Macs Fleshpot Lipstick in the centre and Blankety around the edge and I love it.

8. Aesop Control Gel (£15)
I bought this just after Christmas as I'd been wanting to try it for ages and I have to say it seems to work pretty well, no miracle worker but it's strong enough to clear the area while still being gentle on the skin which is great.

Are any of these your favourites too?

You Might Also Like

0 comments