More Empties

02:12


Last year was the year of using up thing to the very last drop and trying not to start new products whilst others were still on the go so I have yet another empties for you guys, sorry if they are getting boring please let me know, but I love looking at empties because you get see people thoughts on the products after a real test.


Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel
Ok, I won't bore you with yet another ode to my love for this, but I managed to nab two 500ml bottle in the sale so I'm fully stocked up for this year too.

Garnier Micellar Water
I am so impressed with this, the quality, the quantity you get for the money, it lasted me absolutely ages. This stuff is so refreshing, cleans of eye make up with ease and leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. I feel a repurchase coming on.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo & Conditoner
This range smells lovely and the shampoo lathers up really well, but you do have to use quite a lot (I have very long hair) and I found the Conditoner was just too thin for my liking.

Bodyshop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion 
This face scrub is holy grail, it has tiny little beads that get to work and smooth skin perfectly without being harsh or abrasive.

Dr. Bronner Liquid Soap
I used this to clean my make up brushes after hearing so much about it, it worked really well, I chose the unscented one because I thought that would be best and I really liked it, I think I'll get another bottle soon.


Rodial Fake Tan
Not much to report on this other than it is a very natural looking fake tan, this was the shade 'light', and that it doesn't seem to smell as bad as other fake tans, it was kind of fruity.

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
I have used this concealer for years and it is one of the best, extremely pigmented but a very thin consistency which makes it perfect for under eyes and blemishes. Luckily I received a new one from Santa.

Sally Hansen AirBrush Legs
This is the perfect quick fix fake tan, it's cut ally designed to be a kind of foundation for your legs, but I use this all over, it's a really quick way to tan up and looks really natural too.

Bodyshop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
A really great quick and gentle cleanser, leaves skin clen but not dry, slightly less messy than its sister the Cleansing Oil and a little more travel friendly too, I already have another one on the go.

Lancome Hypnose Mascara
This is my favourite high end mascara, the brush is straight and simple and yet it defines, lengthens and holds a curl perfectly.

Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara
I really liked this mascara for definition and curl but I just had it was too long and it ended up drying out so it had to go.




You Might Also Like

0 comments