Face in Five

18:13


As someone who has to wake up at 5.45am every day for work, I know what it's like to rush my make up because I've pressed the snooze button one too many times so I thought I'd share the products I use when I'm in a rush, I narrowed it down to 5 but in truth it's probably more like 7 but a few things have dual purpose so here we are...

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint
I chose this base as it is a tinted moisturiser so I can get away with no moisturiser underneath, also because of the matte finish I don't need a primer or powder, and it has SPF 15 so I don't need a sunscreen either, it's got amazing coverage for a tinted moisturiser and a really light natural feel.

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
I chose this concealer as it has two shades, one is a lot more salmon toned which I use under my eyes to cancel the blue out, and the other is a lot more flesh toned which can be used for blemishes and pigmentation problems, very full coverage and long lasting with a matte finish.

Mac Blankety Lipstick
This is a pinky brown nude which is perfect to use as a cream blusher because it mimics my natural flushed cheeks colour and is my nude of choice at the moment for my lips too.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
This palette is perfect because you can achieve so many looks from it but my go to shades are Foxy all over the lid and Naked 2 in the crease. I can also use this to fill in my brows using the shades Naked 2 and Faint.

Bourjois Volume 1 Second Mascara
It's, quick, it's defining, it hold the curl and the wand is easy to use for both top and bottom lashes.

Can you do your make up with just 5 products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments